DIVING WITH BULL SHARKS
The name “bull shark” (Carcharhinus leucas Müller ed Henle, 1839) comes from the shark’s stocky shape, broad, flat snout and aggressive behaviour.
Adult female sharks average 2.4 m/ 7.9 ft long and and typically weight 130 kg/ 290 ft.
The cost of Playa Del Carmen becomes the home for bull sharks during the months of November – February.
Diving with bull sharks is a unique experience that everyone should try at least once in their life!
We offer guests to participate in both feeding and non-feeding dives with these magnificent animals!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- One or two air tanks dives (nitrox on request for certified divers, if not, ask for a course)
- Transportation from your location to the boat and back (range between Puerto Aventuras and Tulum)
- Park and boat fees
- Bottled water
- The boat departs from Playa Del Carmen. The boat trip does not exceed 5 minutes from the shore. Roll back water entrance, ladder boat entrance.
- 2 Tanks feeding Tour: 1 tank shark feeding dive + 1 tank reef dive
- 1 Tank feeding Tour: 1 tank sharks feeding dive
- 1 Tank non-feeding Tour: 1 tank sharks watching dive